Boriska – The boy from Mars
The unusual baby boy was born in the town of Volzhsky, the Volgograd region of Russia. His mother, Nadezhda Kipriyanovich, gave birth to her son one fine morning. “It all happened so fast, I did not even feel any pain. When they showed the baby to me, the boy was looking at me with a grown-up look. As a paediatrician I know that newborns cannot concentrate looks on anything. However, my little baby was staring at me with his big brown eyes. Brushing that fact aside, he was a usual little baby, like all other kids,” the boys mother said.
Read the first part of the story about Boriska
Read more about Boriska Click Here
Meet Boriska~ Some Interesting Facts
- He was born on January 11, 1996.
- He said his first words at 4 months of age, and by 2 years old was reading the newspaper.
- He says in his past live he lived on Mars, he also has a fairly detailed knowledge of Martian society, their underground cities, the nuclear war that decimated the planet.
- He had to be taught by private tutors since the second grade because he would constantly correct his teachers.
- He vividly remembers piloting his own spacecraft to visit Earth and hang out with Lemurians?
- Since he was four he used to visit a well-known anomalous zone, commonly referred to as Medvedetskaya Gryada – a mountain near the town. It seems that the boy needed to visit the zone regularly to fulfill his needs in energy.
- His mom is a doctor.
- He uttered the first word ‘baba’ when he was four months old and started to pronounce simple words soon afterwards.
- At one year and a half he had no difficulties in reading newspaper headlines.
- At age of two years he started drawing and leaned how to paint six months later.
- When he turned two, he started going to a local kindergarten.
- He says that Mars is still inhabited but the civilization is underground.
- He says, “The human life will change when the Sphinx is opened, it has an opening mechanism somewhere behind the ear, I do not remember exactly.”
- He predicts that the displacement of Earth’s poles will cause two catastrophes: in 2009 and 2013. Only a few people will survive
- Boriska states that man-made spacecraft often crash as they approach Mars because Martians transmit special signals to destroy stations containing harmful radiation.